Dutch Bros always features fun and fabulous seasonal drinks during the fall, and 2023 is no exception. Dutch is again offering the Caramel Pumpkin Brûlée, and is also promoting the Sweater Weather Chai.
(Related: See what Black Rock Coffee is offering for fall.)
(Please note that this article contains affiliate links, and that means that I may earn a commission if you buy something. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
It is the same lineup as last year, with nothing new featured. That’s a bit of a disappointment, but these drinks are definitely fan favorites.
And remember that National Coffee Day is coming up on September 29. Dutch Bros will again have a special offer, but we have yet to hear what it is.
(Idea: Order Dutch Bros coffee beans to brew at home!)
Caramel Pumpkin Brûlée
The Caramel Pumpkin Brûlée is returning for fall. It “features pumpkin and salted caramel flavors topped with pumpkin drizzle, raw sugar sprinks and Dutch Bros’ signature Soft Top. It can be ordered as a Cold Brew, Breve or Freeze (a blended coffee drink).”
Sweater Weather Chai
The other featured fall drink is the Sweater Weather Chai. The drink contains a double shot of white coffee and white chocolate topped with Soft Top and cinnamon sprinks. It can be ordered hot or iced.
This drink can be ordered year-round, but is being promoted for fall. (That often means they charge more for it, FYI!)
Flavor combos to try for fall
Dutch Bros operates on the premise of flavor combos and these are my favorites for fall. These can be ordered hot, iced, or blended.
The flavors below are best paired with espresso and ordered as a breve or latte. You can have this hot, iced, or blended.
- The Golden Eagle is great any time of year but especially in the fall. It includes vanilla, and caramel sauce and is topped with whipped cream and caramel drizzle.
- The Flap Jack features salted caramel, white chocolate, and vanilla.
- The Molten Lava features cinnamon & dark chocolate.
- The Snickerdoodle has a delicious combo of cinnamon, chocolate macadamia nut, white chocolate, and cinnamon sprinkles.
- The Trifecta mixes caramel, white chocolate, and dark chocolate.
With rebels, sodas, and frosts
These flavor pairings work best with coffee-free drinks. They will help you celebrate the deliciousness of autumn.
- The Astronaut features blackberry, raspberry, and almond.
- The Ninja mixes creme de menthe & white chocolate.
- The Gem berry combines blackberry, raspberry, and vanilla.
A delicious way to enjoy fall flavors is in a fruit-based smoothie.
- Green apple smoothie with caramel syrup or sauce (or try it with salted caramel syrup!)
- Green apple smoothie with cinnamon syrup
- Peach smoothie with cinnamon syrup
The autumn months and tea go together perfectly. These teas can be ordered hot, iced, or blended.
- The white chocolate chai latte. (My personal go-to!)
- A dirty chai, which is chai with espresso shots.
- Cinnamon spice tea.
- Paris black tea.